Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Great-Great Grandfather

So last night I was on the phone with my brother, who told me that my California Aunt told him that my great-great grandfather made a living telling people their fortune, or rather what was their past, present, and future. So I called my great grandmother this morning and asked her to tell me about her father and she told me that he was what they called a "Wise Man." I asked if he was a Christian, and she said that he "certainly was." She said that she clearly remembers a lady asking him for help looking for money that her husband said someone had taken, she went to my great-great grandfather and he prayed with her and told her that she would find the money in a top drawer in her dresser, and that's where she had found it, by the hand of her own husband! TBC...it's my bedtime.

We need to make more time for God!

“I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.” (1 Timothy 2:1-2)

No comments: