Monday, November 06, 2006

The HS Presence

God has been asking, "If He could show me a reminder of His prescence, what would I like it to be?" Well it's be a few months now, and I haven't come up with anything yet. I guess mainly because I know that God is always present, and I don't want to think of something and now I see that something all the time. For instance, I met this lady last year that shared a story with me of how she had told Jesus, when He is with her, she wants to see a cross. Well now, everywhere she goes, He'll reveal a whole bunch of crosses in her clothes and in all kinds of fabric. So she always sees them. I want something a little more specific, like when the Holy Spirit is talking to me something happens. Does that make sense? Whatever.


“And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.” (Ephesians 1:9-10)

No comments: