Monday, November 13, 2006

Hubby Bought Me A New Laptop Today!

I hate to sound like an old fogey, but I like my flatscreen iMac, yes it's from 2001, yes it slows my work progress down, and yes it crashes on me, and YES, I DO believe I need another computer...here's the BUT. I need to warm up to the idea of having a "laptop." I've only had it plugged in and open for 30 minutes, and already the keys on the left-hand side where all the plugs are are "very warm" to the touch! I REALLY don't think that should be... I ran my hand up and down the left-side panel and already there is a bulge there, it's a little bulge, but there's a bulge. What will that bulge be in the years to come??? I'm appreciative, I really am, I'm just need to warm up a little.


“For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men. Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God.” (1 Peter 2:15-16)

No comments: