Friday, October 27, 2006

I've had an interesting quite day to myself today. It hasn't rained here in a few weeks, but today...it rained all day! Last night I was taking braids out Laila's hair, I washed it, and blew it dry for her to take school pictures today! I went to her school this morning, and she looked so lovely with her denim outfit, embellished with pink sparkling stuff and her hair style that she has been begging me for two years! Laila has been wanting to wear all of her hair straight down with just a bump at the ends, and of course I've been refusing her. Well last night we did a mock hair style and I put a ponytail at the top center and left the rest of the hair out. I told her that she looked six years old, and I would like her to look four years old by putting some more ponytails and barrettes in her hair, of course she loved the big-girl hairstyle so much that she didn't care to hear what I liked. So today when she walked in class everyone noticed and gave her wonderful compliments. If I remember, I will post her school picture here.


"“For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." (Hebrews 4:12)

No comments: