Friday, February 24, 2006

Who is Benji Harris?

Out of the blue, I feel the HS saying Benji Harris. I guess I'll pray for this person.

I met with one of the schools today to propose to take their kids' pictures and it's a go. Thank you Lord.

808
I just remembered...it had to have been Monday or Tuesday night when I had a dream about the numbers 8-0-8. I woke up thinking, "humm, that's weird, do I need to play the Lotto?" But then I thought, "No, I seriously doubt that God would give me Lotto numbers! LOL." So I kinda let that go. Then today, right before my meeting with one of my pastors, I was leaving the house and remembered that I needed to pay the light bill before I left. Well I went outside to get the meter reading and the number was 3808. So I thought again, "humm, there's that 8-0-8" and left it at that.

I went to my meeting, everything went great...I talked to him about not only the pictures, but a desire that I have to consult churches with innovative ways to improve and market themselves, blah, blah, blah.

So anyway I was thinking, maybe that was my sign to let me know that I'm on the right path and the Lord was working things out for me today.

Went to the Kem concert tonight
It was good. I'm just not a concert person. He's more like the intimate setting type for my performance taste. Now Usher and Kanye West (last year) can put on a fabulous show...I just don't care for the screaming women!


“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:11-13)

No comments: