Friday, December 23, 2005

A Week's Update

Monday-Can't Recall Much-Just busy as a bee at work. Work, work, work. I'm sure that's not what life's about... at least not working for other people. At least I enjoy what I do, but i know that I will enjoy what I do even more, next year.
Tuesday-Lai & Daddy are sick at home today, Zach didn't go to school because Dad is his ride. Mom got sick after work.
Wednesday-At home sick. Not enjoying being sick, stomach virus and muscle aches. Sleep all day and have no problem waking up and going back to sleep. Church came to get my car (my baby) today! A very bitter sweet moment. Drugged up and went to 7 o'clock service... guest speaker, some guy from the local newschannel here... very good speaker... speaks about holding on to God's Word. Spoke to SK, he introduced me to the six-page magazine that they have created... wants me to help...I'm honored... I'm ready! This has my name written all over it!
Thursday-back to work, feeling better.
Friday-(Today)-In the streets, not shopping, just adding to the hustling and bustling crowds.

“Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.” (Luke 2:11-14)

No comments: