Sunday, December 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Jesus!

The kids had a wonderful Christmas!!! We now have the following added to our toy collection: a full-size Air Hockey table, two plug and play Dora games, one plug and play SpongeBob game, one plug and play Spiderman game, an indoor/outdoor basketball goal, baby dolls, Dora paint soap, Batman soap and basketball bath set, Motorola Razr cellphone (that one's mine), twin sized Princess bed sheets, remote control car, headphones for the minivan (as I will be using the OEM wireless phones as backups), Polar Express & Shark Tales dvds, perfume, socks, shirts & ties, golf balls, AMC movies gift certificate, earrings, lotion, and I think that may be it...



I finally found the perfect television show for myself!!!! And WHY am I just finding out about it??? It's been on television since September (according to this write-up I found on it)! It's USA Network's "Made In The USA." FINALLY... a show for aspiring inventors trying to market their products. I happen to find it by my office televison being on HSN, and they were having a Made in the USA marathon. I looked on the USA website and saw that congratulations are in order for Chris Spencer & Sammy Davis of the Hydromax System. Oh, while I was checking it out, I can't believe that Chris actually put his real cell number (that he's had for years) on the company website.

For more information contact us at:

Chris Spencer
281-788-3838
cspencer@hydromaxsystem.com

Carl Henderson
832-492-2025
chenderson@hydromaxsystem.com

Okay, okay... he is supposed to put a real number, but not a number that he's used for other marketing ventures (research revealed he is or was also in the club business which uses his same cell number)...how do you know how to answer the phone? Do you really want to answer all your calls? Would it be a good idea to just give out a voicemail number? Whatever. I'm getting too much into their business, when I have enough business of my own.



“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” (Isaiah 9:6)

No comments: