Thursday, December 15, 2005

My Meeting With Pastor Scott

I had a meeting with PS today. It was unlike anything that I would have ever thought... I was going in thinking we were going to talk more about the Christian comedians and such, but he shared with me more of the direction that he would like to take CYP in, and that God has placed us on his mind to be his helpers. How cool is that? I say that because, every time I think of ideas for the church, they are always ideas geared toward the young professionals, hot, refreshing, innovative ideas for the young and open-minded. Well I guess this is the area God wants me to be, and I'm excited to be there!

“But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end.” (Luke 1:30-33)

No comments: