Monday, May 28, 2007

Dad's Visit

Last weekend Dad came to visit. That was very nice of him, we enjoy his visits everytime he comes. I had the pleasure of keeping my friend's children (a 3 year-old boy "R" and a 6 year-old girl "M"). Dad was playing pillow-fight with my kids and you can tell that R & M had never (or hardly ever) pillow-fought before, because M was standing off to the side watching and R tried to join in, only to find him crying less than a minute later. So I sat him on my lap while he watched the kids and dad play and I asked him if he wanted to play on the computer. He said, "No, I want to play with him," pointing at dad. So of course, he got out my lap like a big boy and stuck with the pillow-fighting game!




“Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.” (Romans 12:15)

No comments: