Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bad Ram!

OK, I'm not a real tech-geek, but I had to do some research to find out [begin to yell] why my laptop wouldn't keep an application open for more than 5 seconds.[calming down] I couldn't surf the web, I couldn't check my emails, I couldn't work on any pictures, you name it, and I couldn't do it, and I miss my blog too, I know you've noticed since the year started I haven't had many real journals...since I've missed my blog so much, maybe, just perhaps, I will start blogging again. Besides, I know my mother must be bored, I just gotta give her something to read.

Anyway, I cut just about six inches of my hair off...yikes. Yeah well, I needed a change and in the next week or two, I'm going to change the color too! I figure...I better do this now before I turn 50, because I told myself when I'm 50 I plan on going natural and adding a strong desire to go dred.

Yesterday I had a few friends over, which was business-lunch that appeared like a cookout, then the ladies left the kids and went to look at some Harley-Davidson's. Here are two pics that I took with my phone:




Oh so back to the headline...I discovered I had bad ram in my computer...it's replaced and everything is fine, at least with my computer it is.


“However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.” (Acts 20:24)

No comments: