Friday, February 25, 2005

Hurray for F R I D A Y!

I met up with Tony & Clay today for what as supposed to be a brainstorming session at the new church for things that we thought would be good to shoot on video. Well, it turned out to be, "We're not going to shoot this to show in the church, we're just going to use it for ourselves." That turned into, "We may use just the good stuff, the rest we'll leave out." That turned into, "We may use this to show in the church." That turned into, "I may have to put some of this stuff on air." I felt like I stumbled over many parts, but hopefully they'll work it out to where you can't tell. I told them to give me a few consecutive weeks and we'll have it down like clockwork. After shooting some video, we went to the production room and voiced a couple of commercials. Now see... this is what I'm supposed to be doing.

Here we are taking a picture of ourselves. I have labeled us the "Tech Geeks" because we all have a love and passion for the technical side of television.



The Worth Of Our Lives

Always remember. Regardless of the shape you are in, your worth in the eyes of those who love you will never diminish.

A well-known speaker started his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?" Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this."

He proceeded to crumple the dollar bill up. He then asked, "Who still wants it?" Still the hands were up in the air.

Well, he replied what if I do this? And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it with his shoe. He picked up the now crumpled bill and dirty. "Now who still wants it?"

Still the hands went up into the air. "My friends, you have all learned a valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, it did not decrease its value. It was still worth $20."

But no matter what happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely crushed, you are still priceless to those who love you.

The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or whom we know, but by WHO WE ARE. You are special - Don't ever forget it. Count your blessings, not your problems.

~Author Unknown~




“Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” (Matthew 22:37-39)

No comments: