Friday, November 12, 2010

Updates from my FB

Thais Wilson: Had a great time with the ladies: Ashley McCall, Alecia Collins, and Jessica Ncube! Thank you for all the fun, and we MUST do it again!

Amy Stewart-Harrison: ummm, I didn't get an invite! :(

Alecia Collins: Oh yes... We must!!! Thx for bringing ur FUUNNNNNNYYYY!! Bhahaha

Ashley McCall: yay had a blast.....even though you"ll EMBARRASED the heck outa me LOL

Thais Wilson: Awwww Amy, you know that I have soooo many friends, I just have to spread the love in small groups! LOL.

Thais Wilson: ‎@Alecia-you brought the funny too! LOL.
@Ashley-if we're going to hang, you'll have to get used to it! LOL.

Thais Wilson: BTW, Ashley reaps the benefits of her friends making a scene!!! LOL. It's all good Ash!!!! :) You're learning from the best.

Alecia Collins: ‎@Thais that's so true!! We'll teach her soon enough!! lol

No comments: