Friday, January 16, 2009

Barack Obama Time!

Well, it's only a few more days until Barack Obama takes office. I'm excited, but not excited and moved enough to Washington D.C. to be lost in a crowd of over four million people. There are reports that their won't be enough porta-potties, cell phones will be jammed, no parking spaces, not enough food in restaurants, etc. Why should I be in all that frustration when I can get a great and comfortable view from my living room television?

Oh, and how can I forget about how cold and windy it will be out there! But kudos to those that are going, including my husband. May the Lord God Almighty allow His Angels to watch over and protect my husband during his travels to and from this event. Allow Your Spirit of Knowledge and Your Spirit of Wisdom to guide his feet in the right direction, to allow him to make the correct decisions, to say the right things, to create great photography shots, to cross the paths of the people that You want him to meet. In Jesus’ name, Amen.



“ So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.” (Galatians 5:16)

No comments: