Monday, June 25, 2007

I had a strange dream

I had a dream that I had inside knowledge that the FEDS were looking to arrest Ludacris and take all of his possessions. So I went to his house to tell him and he took all of his possessions and whatever he couldn't take, he placed in a bedroom and told me to tell the police that I was renting out the room and those were my things. So I stayed there for a few days, then the FEDS came to arrest him. On the news, it stated that a crime he did ten years ago came up and he was caught, along with the fact that he owed $5,000 in taxes.

Ludacris goes down for $5,000 in taxes? Well I've heard worse.


“Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the LORD. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the LORD.” (Jeremiah 23:24)

No comments: