Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Katina

This evening I took the kids to Pastor Katina's house to help her and her family celebrate her birthday. I cooked my favorite chicken salad sandwich poppers and they sure were good! It was nice to be somewhere different and cooking for all the people there.

I was just sitting on the couch thinking how they are always inviting people over to their house for something, meanwhile, I feel like my house is not quite clean enough for company. Well, neither was their's, but they had people over anyway. Just an eye-opener.


“I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.” (John 10:28-30)

No comments: