Friday, August 11, 2006

My Best Friend Afia!

I want to introduce to the thousands of my faithful readers out there to my best friend...Afia! Her name is pronounced "a-fee-a." Okay, that doesn't help much...try... "a"-as in 'the letter A.' "Fee"-as in 'I'm charging you a ten thousand dollar reading fee.' And 'uh'-as in 'duuuuuh, I don't know the answer." But without the D. Did that help out a little better?

Anyway...I'm not writing about her because she reads my blog and wonders why I write about grasshoppers and not her. Noooooo, she wouldn't ever think that! I'm also not writing about Afia because she would call to harass me about how come I haven't mentioned her in this blog. Noooo way, she wouldn't care about something so petty. I am simply writing about Afia, because she is such a wonderful part of my life and I love her very much. I know that when I tell her that I love her, sometimes she thinks I'm playing, but I'm not. I love you Afia. I know that I don't say it often, but now that I've typed in in my blog so can come visit my love for her whenever she wants to. As a matter of fact, I'll get a little fancy with it! I Love You Afia! As a matter of fact, when I become like Oprah, Afia can become like Gayle. So I can go around saying, here is "My Best Friend Afia." BTW Oprah, everyone knows that Gayle is your "Best Friend" so you can drop that part now! It sounds like that's Gayle's new first name, "My Best Friend" and her last name is "Gayle." My best friend Gayle, My best friend Gayle." Good lord, alright, already, O! I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out, all I need Gayle to say is "My Best Friend Oprah." Then we'll have "My best friend Gayle, and My best friend Oprah!" I'm tired of blogging now.


“I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches.” (Psalm 119:14)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK first of all I am Oprah and you are Gayle. Let's not confuse your thousands or better yet five readers. Second I wasn't worried about you not mentioning me, I just figured that you could livley up this joint by talking about someone extraordinary such as myself. You owe it to your fans not to bore the bejesus out of them when they log on. Oh yea I love you too. Your best friend Afia